Can't register for an event? 👀
There are several possible reasons why you cannot register for an event:
- The registration deadline has passed ("Registrations closed")
- The event is full
- If someone else has provided you with the direct link of the event, you may not be eligible as some events are restricted to students in a specific school or course. This means that companies and universities can choose to target their events to certain audiences. In any case, please contact the event organiser
- If you see the logo of your university/institution on the event, please directly contact your Career Services.
Do you think the event is supposed to be visible to you but you can't register?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Big Three!
👀 The Big Three
- the email address you use to log into your JobTeaser account
- your university/institution
- a screenshot, screenrecording, link(s), or some type of evidence of your issue