How to edit my University?

At any time, you can change the School/University where you are studying.

Go to your profile and change it by clicking on this logo  Capture_d_e_cran_2021-02-23_a__12.05.36.png.

Click on the School/University field, then write down the name of your institution.


If it does not appear in the list :

  • it is registered under another name (acronym to be developed, institutional name different from the usual name,...)
  • it is not listed by JobTeaser, then select Autre (other).

Don't forget to save the changes!


Remark: if your account is hosted on your school's Career Center, this action is not available.

You can’t find the answer ? Ask us your question here.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.