If you cannot see any appointments on the appointments module, it is due to the following reasons:
- There are no available appointment slots by any adviser
- The available appointment types are restricted to a specific course programme
- Your appointment happened recently and your university limits the amount of appointments between two dates
- Your university requires a specific delay between the appointment request and the date of the appointment
Please, therefore, make sure that you have entered the correct course programme in your profile.
If you are still not seeing any open appointment slots and your careers adviser is definitely available for bookings, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
If, despite all our amazing articles, you need help, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach :
- a screenshot of the problem
- your login email
- the name of your university